How does Pendulum email integration work with a specific Project?
To use pendulum email integration with a specific search project, watch this video or follow the steps below!
Pendulum email integration allows you to send an email to a contact and have a copy of the email automatically save as a note on the person's candidate record in Clockwork.
To use pendulum from within Clockwork:
- Go into the specific search project.
- Click on the person's email address from their candidate record.
- A new blank email will pop up using whichever mail client (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Apple Mail) your computer is set to default to.
- You will see the project pendulum email address in the BCC of the email.
To use pendulum outside of Clockwork, you must:
- Send the emails from the same email address you use to login to Clockwork.
- Send the emails to an email address that is saved on the person's contact record in Clockwork.
- Enter the project pendulum email address into the BCC of the email.
Best Practice: Save each project pendulum email address as a contact in your email, to make it easy to BCC every time you send an email to a candidate!
To find and save a project's pendulum email address:
1. Go to the Admin tab of your project.
2. Find the project pendulum email address.
3. Create a new contact in your email (named after the project, e.g. Google / VP of Sales Pendulum).
4. When you email a candidate on your project, BCC the pendulum email address and the email will appear as a note on the person's candidate record.