How do I install ContactGrabber?
Watch this video that will show you how to install ContactGrabber, or follow the steps below.
Please note you must use Chrome in order to use ContactGrabber!
1. Follow this link to go to the Chrome Marketplace or copy/paste the following web address: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/contactgrabber/mfojnkoicfocanmgofgkdodnjapgcika
2. Click the ' + ADD TO CHROME ' button as seen below:
3. Confirm that you want to add the new extension.
4. Once this is done, you should see a new icon in your browser header:
5. Before you are ready to import, you need to direct where to send your new contacts. Open the options of Contact Grabber by right-clicking on the icon and selecting "options"
6. Select "upload to website" option
7. In another tab, navigate to your firm's admin page, located in the top right of Clockwork by your name. On this page, you'll see an 'Import Link'. Copy this.
8. Paste the import URL into your Contact Grabber destination text box.
9. Click save, and Contact Grabber is now configured to add contacts directly from a LinkedIn profile to your firm's database.