How do I invite a new Clockwork user?
Who can invite new users to Clockwork?
Your assigned role in Clockwork must either be 'Partner' or 'Admin' to invite a new user.
Not sure which role you've been assigned?
You can check your role by clicking the 'Admin' button in the top right-hand corner of your Clockwork page > clicking on the 'Users' tab > scrolling down to to find your picture/user record. Your role will be shown there.
Steps for inviting a new Clockwork user:
1. If your new user has a LinkedIn profile, use Contact Grabber to add them in your firm's database. (If they don't have a LinkedIn profile, begin with step 3.)
2. Add the person's work email address to their Clockwork contact record (by editing information in their record's Contact Info tab). Be sure to add the email address that they'll use to login into Clockwork.
3. Click the 'Admin' button in the top right-hand corner of your Clockwork page.
4. Click into the 'Users' tab.
5. Click the green 'Invite another user' button in the top right-hand side of the screen.
6. Enter the full name and email address of the new user, and assign them an appropriate role (e.g. Researcher, Recruiter, Partner, Admin). Keep in mind that 'Partner' and 'Admin' roles have the most access privileges!
7. Click 'Invite user'.